2019 Brings Larger Technology to the Chevy Traverse SUV and Provides #1 Path Navigation
The Chevy Traverse SUV at Gregg Young Chevy Omaha was built with high-tech features that help the ride become safer for reasons that relate to the drivers ability to see their path better with a larger screen that doesn’t let anyone miss a street or beat; this version and build offers complete visibility.
When it comes to the 2019 Chevy Traverse, drivers can finally experience a comfortable space that spreads throughout the entire vehicle. The sporty feel will allow every driver and their passenger’s extra space to relax while driving and gives room to store sports equipment that enables a life full of on-the-go action if need be.
With reliability being a number one feature, this mid-size SUV is able to accomplish what larger and pricier vehicles do, except the pricing is more economical when it comes to the 2019 Chevy Traverse.
If families are looking to have a relaxing time in their new SUV, this model will certainly allow for the utmost comfort, plus the fact that it can haul large gear makes this vehicle a multifunctional SUV driven with purpose and efficiency.
With 7-8 seats for passengers, everyone will be smooth sailing every single ride, as copious amounts of cargo space along with leg and arm room make the experience enjoyable.
This ride offers myriads of features, which is why Gregg Young Chevy Omaha coins the Traverse a luxurious batch and match.
When it comes to competitors, this SUV was engineered to compete with expensive models that offer the same type of internal and external luxury. Three rows of seats allow for a family road trip with zero fits about the amount of space offered.
Top 5 Top Qualities the Chevy Traverse at Gregg Young Chevy Omaha Provides:
1. A powerful V6 engine with 29 horsepower (added to the 2019 version).
2. The 2019 touchscreen size has increased to 8-inches, making it easier for drivers to determine their next driving position while on the road.
3. Apple CarPlay is available for those with Apple products; drivers who own Android can use the Android Auto feature to connect smartphone capabilities to their automobile.
4. Powerful, sporty and sleek.
5. In 2019, the Chevy Traverse was awarded a 5-star for crash testing from the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration).
One major change from the 2018 version to the 2019 Traverse model is the larger screen provided.