The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD offers a truly expansive list of trims, with eight varied options to choose from:
- WT Single Rear Wheel: $43,315 MSRP
- WT Dual Rear Wheel: $43,900 MSRP
- LT Single Rear Wheel: $48,840 MSRP
- LT Dual Rear Wheel: $50,045 MSRP
- LTZ Single Rear Wheel: $53,715 MSRP
- LTZ Dual Rear Wheel: $54,475 MSRP
- High Country Single Rear Wheel: $59,255 MSRP
- High Country Dual Rear Wheel: $60,065 MSRP
In terms of sheer power, the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD takes no prisoners. The standard engine is a gasoline-powered Vortec 6.0L V8, and its plenty impressive on its own, offering 360-hp and 380 lb.-ft. of torque. But the available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 takes things to the next level, generating an astounding 910 lb.-ft of torque. Both of these engines work together with Chevrolet’s advanced trailering technology to deliver truly exceptional towing capability, allowing for a payload capacity of 7,153 lbs. and a shocking towing capacity of 23,300 lbs. Indeed, you’d be hard-pressed to find cargo that the 3500HD couldn’t tow, making it ideal for almost any big job. And with features like Trailer Sway Control and Diesel Exhaust Brake, it’s easier than ever to control your trailer, whether you’re making a tight turn or traveling downhill.
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD’s rugged exterior and performance stand in stark contrast to the quiet comfort of its finely crafted cabin. Triple-sealed doors minimize outside noise and dual firmness foam adds extra comfort and support to the cushy seats. This luxurious feel is enhanced by available amenities like a heated steering wheel, power-adjustable pedals, and a Bose® premium audio system. And it still manages to be extremely functional and capable in its own right, thanks to steering wheel-mounted controls and spacious cargo room.
Standard and Available Features
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD also plays host to a number of standard and available features to improve your driving experience, including:
- Chevrolet MyLink: This proprietary infotainment system, available through an 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen, syncs with your smartphone to give you access to a range of functions, from music to navigation to voice-activated calls and more.
- Teen Driver: Ideal for concerned parents and small business owners alike, this system allows you to set parameters and encourage safe driving in various ways, such as providing audio visual warnings when it senses the vehicle traveling over a predetermined speed.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi: Stay connected wherever you go with this mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, which provides excellent signal quality for up to seven devices, allowing you to stream video and transfer files with ease.
All the power in the world is nothing if a truck can’t keep its occupants safe—luckily, the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD comes fully equipped with several standard and available features to do just that. Its ABS brakes with Duralife rotors and StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System help you maintain control even in rough conditions, while the six available airbags help protect you should a collision happen. But the real stars are the many preventative systems on offer, such as:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Rear Vision Camera
- Front and Rear Park Assist
Team Up with the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD at Gregg Young Chevrolet of Omaha
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD proudly stands high above the competition, and you can try this powerhouse out for yourself at Gregg Young Chevrolet. Simply pay us a visit at 17750 Burt St. in Omaha, and our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff will get you set up with a test drive of the Silverado 3500HD in the trim you prefer. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact us online or by phone at 800-951-5257. We look forward to working with you!