Trims and Prices
Like so many of the other new Chevrolet models, the Colorado gives drivers a tremendously wide range of body, trim, and price options. For example, you can purchase a Colorado with an extended cab and a long box, a crew cab and a short box, or even a crew cab and a long box. Each of these three basic types can be paired with 2-wheel-drive or 4-wheel-drive transmission systems. And on top of that, you’ll have either three or four trims available depending on your choices. For now, let’s just focus on the 4WD trims:
With an extended cab and long box, the Colorado offers
- The WT: $28,790
- The LT: $31,450
- The Z71: $33,860
With a crew cab and short box, the Colorado offer
- The WT: $31,760
- The LT: $34,465
- The Z71: $36,570
With a crew cab and long box, the Colorado offers
- The WT: $32,060
- The LT: $34,765
- The Z71: $36,870
Rugged Engine Power
That’s a lot of choice, to be sure. But when it comes to engine power, the story is much simpler: this new Chevy truck means business. Depending on your trim choice, you’re going to get one of three powerful—and efficient—engines:
- The 2.5L I4 DOHC VVT engine gets 200-hp and 191 lb.-ft. of torque, as well as mileage of 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway.
- The 2.8L Duramax turbo-diesel I-4 engine generates 181-hp and an amazing 369 lb.-ft. of torque, plus mileage of 22 mpg city and 30 mpg on the highway.
- Finally, the 3.6L DOHC V6 engine produces 308-hp and 275 lb.-ft. of torque, while still achieving 18 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
Meanwhile, each of these trucks also boasts absolutely tremendous towing and trailering capability. For example, when equipped with the 2.5L engine, the Colorado can pull 3,500 pounds, while with the 2.8L it can lug 7,700 pounds, and the 3.6L can tow 7,000 pounds.
In addition to offering Omaha and Council Bluff drivers extensive choice, affordable prices, dynamic engines, and incredible trailering specs, the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado also provides an abundance of space to ensure that you’ll never have to worry about having enough room for your tools or passengers. For example, in the extended cab model, the cargo box alone is 74 inches long and 44.4 inches wide while providing seating for four passengers.
Redesigned Safety Systems
Tempering all this power is a bevy of safety devices that help ensure the security of the driver and passengers alike, whether you’re on the highway or off the beaten path:
- With a Rear Vision Camera, you’ll be able to back up into your next worksite with no trouble.
- Meanwhile, Lane Departure Warning and StabiliTrak systems will keep you alert and in your lane on the highway at high speeds.
- Likewise, the Colorado’s OnStar Plan gives you access to a collection of valuable programs—Crisis Assist, Automatic Crash Response, and Roadside Assistance, for example—that will come to your aid in the event of a collision.
Finally, the Colorado also comes equipped with a number of exciting new entertainment technologies to keep you and your passengers plugged in and connected at all times. For example, like most recent Chevrolet models, the Colorado gives you:
- Chevrolet MyLink with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, making it possible to connect your phone directly to your truck and access your own music and apps.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi service, which gives you and your passengers truly mobile technology.
- myChevrolet mobile app, which lets you lock and unlock your Colorado, adjust its temperature, and check the status of fuel and more, all remotely!
Stop by Gregg Young Chevrolet Today!
Omaha and Council Bluff drivers can experience the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado for themselves whenever they want—just visit us at Gregg Young Chevrolet in Omaha, located at 17750 Burt St., or give us a quick call by phone at 800-951-5257 to arrange a test drive. Discover what true pickup truck superiority feels like—take a ride in the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado today!