Gregg Young Chevy of Omaha Fuel Efficiency
Gregg Young Chevrolet Omaha is Helping Drivers Upgrade Lives to Fuel Efficiency
Think of it this way, it may be more efficient to get a new vehicle than to keep driving your old car, truck or van. There are too many reasons to upgrade your automobile in the year 2019. The newer models these days allow people to save on gas and will help you keep up with the fast-paced extremities that we are often faced with each day.
At Gregg Young Chevrolet Omaha, our auto experts offer advanced and up-to-date knowledge that will help you hand over the keys to your old gas guzzling mode of transportation.
When you finally trade-in or retire your old vehicle, you will begin to enjoy the following benefits:
• Your fuel will last you a lot longer. Old cars have been known to drain gas; do you notice you are at a gas station almost every other day? You can change this when you drop into our car dealership in Omaha. Obtaining an efficient vehicle will save you a lot of money.
• You will gain IOT, Bluetooth and smartphone capabilities, which will help you become more organized in your life.
• Tired of trying to hold and rely on your smartphone or are you using an old school map to navigate through the highways and streets? With a new or used model at Gregg Young Chevrolet Omaha, we will fit you into a model that is innovated with a large map that displays street and highway locations on your dashboard.
• Newer automobiles are built for safety and efficiency. When you buy or lease a vehicle on our lot, you can rest assured that the engineers made sure to design your model for number one safeguarding in mind. Being on the road can be a thrilling yet dangerous experience, all of our automobiles are tested for utmost durability and safety.
• We always go the extra mile for you ensuring that you pick the right vehicle that not only matches your long-term budget but your specific preferences.
With hundreds of vehicles to choose from, there will be something for everyone’s driving taste.
The cars, trucks, and vans on our lot include:
• Silverado 1500 (141 vehicles in stock)
• Malibu (33 in stock)
• Cruze (44 in stock)
• Equinox (82 in stock)
• Colorado (26 in stock)
• Traverse (46 in stock)
• Tahoe (40 in stock)
• Suburban (17 in stock)
• Impala (6 in stock)
• Trax (68 in stock)
• Corvette (9 in stock)
• Camaro (14 in stock)
• Sonic (4 in stock)
• Spark (3 in stock)
• Plus many more not listed here