Chevrolet Malibu Performance
The sophisticated looks of the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu will surprise you with its turbocharged performance. Now available to drivers of Omaha and Council Bluffs, this midsize sedan offers two robust engine options to choose from. Smooth handling adds to the premium driving experience, too. Learn all about what makes this ride such a winner, then visit us to take it on a test drive today!
Whether you stick with the standard engine or upgrade for more power, you’ll have a capable and reliable powertrain to take you anywhere you need to go:
- 1.5L ECOTEC® Engine: The Malibu comes equipped with this turbocharged engine, developing up to 163 hp and staying fuel efficient thanks to direct injection and variable valve timing. You’ll see up to 36 mpg/highway with this option.
- 2.0L ECOTEC® Engine: Turbocharged and powerful, this engine develops up to 250 hp for more impressive feels on the road. You’ll see up to 33 mpg/highway with this model as it’s also built with variable valve timing and direct injection.
Other Performance Features
Agile handling and a smooth chassis make for a premium experience that would make you think the new Chevrolet Malibu has a much higher price tag.
- Transmission: Both engines come standard with a 6-speed automatic transmission, so you just have to focus on acceleration, braking, and steering.
- Remote Start: Get the engine warmed up and ready to hit the road before you even leave the house.
- StabiliTrak: This electronic stability control system monitors all four wheels to make adjustments to braking and engine power when needed to help you maintain control on the road.
- Speed Sensing Power Steering: Handling has never been better with this steering system that makes sure you get the precision turning you’re after.
Try the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu on the Road
The 2017 Chevrolet Malibu is here for you to test its performance today. Meet us at Gregg Young Chevrolet, located at 17750 Burt St. in Omaha, just west of Council Bluffs. If you’d like to schedule a test drive or talk about financing, give us a call at 800-951-5257, or contact us online to have a sales specialist reach out to you today!