2018 Chevrolet Equinox Interior
It may be a compact SUV, but the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox interior is intelligently designed, with spacious accommodations for 5 passengers and plenty of room for cargo. Soft-touch materials and progressive technology combine to give you everything you need for enjoyable commutes in Omaha and beyond. Preview the cabin features below, and then experience them firsthand at Gregg Young Chevrolet!
Interior Design and Dimensions
There’s plenty of rear legroom for adult passengers, and your power liftgate opens to reveal a generous cargo area. Plus, everyone stays comfortable from upholstery to pleasing details.
- Cargo Bay: Behind the rear seats, 29.9 cu. ft. is nearly double that of a sedan, and you can fold down the rear seats for a whopping 63.5 cu. ft. when you need to bring bigger objects.
- Stylish Seating: Two-toned leather seats with sophisticated stitching gives you a sporty aesthetic with luxury-level comfort.
- Smart Steering: With an available leather trim, the steering wheel allows audio controls, phone access, and Driver Information Center changes from controls you can reach with your thumbs.
Luxury and Entertainment Technology
We spend a lot of time in your vehicles, so it’s important that you have the comforts that will let you enjoy every ride.
- Seating Technology: Power-adjustments, memory settings, ventilated front seats, and heated front and rear outboard seats make for year-round pleasure.
- Chevy MyLink: A 7- or 8-inch touchscreen display is compatible with your smartphone for app access and entertainment, and an available navigation system guides you to new spots.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: An even temperature is maintained in the cabin with individual controls to serve both front and rear passengers.
Test Drive the 2018 Chevy Equinox in Omaha
You don’t have to imagine what the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox interior is like. You can explore the cabin in person today at Gregg Young Chevrolet of Omaha, located at 17750 Burt St. To make an appointment with a member of our sales team, call us at 402-572-8080. We’ll help you learn all there is to know about this model as well as guide you through the finance process to get a payment that works into your budget. Don’t hesitate to ask a question or leave feedback online!