Auto Body Repair Shop in Omaha
Our auto body repair team uses genuine Chevrolet parts and years of experience to restore your vehicle to like-new condition — enabling you to conquer the Omaha and Bellevue streets in you Silverado 1500 or Malibu again. Our auto body shop technicians are ready to serve you with:
- Extensive training in collision repair
- High tech equipment and tools required to get the job done
- Comprehensive, environmentally friendly auto painting
- Affordable prices and frequent specials on repair services
Gregg Young Chevrolet of Omaha Advantages
When compared to local auto body shops, we offer the following benefits:
- Training and Experience – Our team has extensive firsthand knowledge in collision repair as well as factory training on the latest techniques.
- Genuine Chevrolet Parts – While other auto body shops might use generic replacement parts, Gregg Young Chevrolet provides certified GM replacement parts that are designed to fit your vehicle and offer like-new performance.
- An Up-to-Date Facility – As cars and trucks become more complex, it’s important to have modern diagnostic and repair equipment. That way you can be sure that the repairs are done effectively.
In addition, we can assist you with the often complicated insurance claims process, and our service team is able to explain any necessary repairs in easy-to-understand language.
What Collision Repair Services Are Offered?
From a full repainting to minor repairs, Gregg Young Chevrolet has you covered. Explore a small selection of the auto body repair services on offer:
- Detailing for Cars, Trucks, and SUvs
- High Speed Buffing
- Windshield Repair or Replacement
- Collision Repair
- Body and Paint Work
- Headlight Restoration
- Paintless Dent Repair
|Collision Repair||By Estimate|
|Detail Truck & SUV (Excludes Buffing)||$199.00|
|High Speed Buffing||$89.95|
|Windshield Replacement||By Application|
|Paintless Dent Repair||By Estimate|
|Headlight Restoration (Lifetime Guarantee)||$79.95|
More from the Gregg Young Chevy Omaha Body Shop
Schedule Windshield Repair Unfortunately, accidents happen. If you’re in need of windshield chip or crack repair near Waterloo, count on the expert staff at the Gregg Young Chevrolet Omaha auto body shop to help you replace your windshield glass. Windshield repair cost depends on the extent and type of damage, but we have repair costs…
Contact Us How to change a flat tire – it’s knowledge all Elkhorn area drivers should have, and yet many don’t. That’s okay. Gregg Young Chevy Omaha can help you with this and other questions. Let’s learn about: Tire Changing Tools Tire Changing Instructions Tire Changing Tools Firstly, have these items in your car: Jack Lug Wrench Fully…
Schedule Body Shop Appointment If your car has been nicked, it’s possible you can repair the minor dent at home. If the dent is in a place where you can just push it back out manually, that’s probably the easiest solution. Yet sometimes it needs a more robust process like heating it up or buying…
Omaha Car Service and Body Shop Specials
We are currently updating our Service Specials. Please check back soon.