Auto Body Paint Work
Our auto body shop offers comprehensive paint repair and detailing services for Omaha and Bellevue drivers, including:
- High-Speed Buffing: For a superior buffing end-result, high-speed buffing offers a superior alternative to the results offered by other tools. Leave it to us to get the job done to your satisfaction.
- Headlight Restoration: We offer headlight restoration services to ensure that you can drive safely in all conditions.
- Paintless Dent Repair: Our dent repair services save you money and time while making your Chevy Silverado look as a good as new once again.
The Gregg Young Difference
Wondering why you should choose Gregg Young Chevrolet in Omaha over the competition when it comes to body shop services? Here are a few reasons why you should give us a shot:
- Factory-Trained Technicians: With comprehensive factory training, our technicians have dealt with a variety of complex body issues. We’re ready for anything.
- Genuine Chevy Parts: We use only the highest-quality GM replacement parts to ensure that your Chevy achieves like-new performance.
- Advanced Facilities: The latest technologies offer our technicians the right tools for the job. We don’t cut corners on repair technology.
More from the Gregg Young Chevy Omaha Body Shop
Schedule Windshield Repair Unfortunately, accidents happen. If you’re in need of windshield chip or crack repair near Waterloo, count on the expert staff at the Gregg Young Chevrolet Omaha auto body shop to help you replace your windshield glass. Windshield repair cost depends on the extent and type of damage, but we have repair costs…
Contact Us How to change a flat tire – it’s knowledge all Elkhorn area drivers should have, and yet many don’t. That’s okay. Gregg Young Chevy Omaha can help you with this and other questions. Let’s learn about: Tire Changing Tools Tire Changing Instructions Tire Changing Tools Firstly, have these items in your car: Jack Lug Wrench Fully…
Schedule Body Shop Appointment If your car has been nicked, it’s possible you can repair the minor dent at home. If the dent is in a place where you can just push it back out manually, that’s probably the easiest solution. Yet sometimes it needs a more robust process like heating it up or buying…
Omaha Car Service and Body Shop Specials
We are currently updating our Service Specials. Please check back soon.